Reports To: General Manager
Last Updated: December 14, 2018
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. This position will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability, and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include: meeting with customers at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution. This position will report directly to the General Manager.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Adherence to strict regulations and procedures for the security of customer information, company property, and funds.
- Possess solid negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy is required.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Experience downloading reports and manipulating data from various applications.
- Performs assigned duties in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Other assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, accounting or equivalent work experience required.
- Five or more years experience in accounts receivable or billing requested.
- Telecommunication experience required.
- Must be fluent in and speak/write English clearly.
- MACC Operating system knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in windows environment.
- Pre-employment background and drug screen required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The applicant must be able to travel to neighboring communities for sales and marketing as an essential function of this job.